fresh fusion

Get a new home at One City Homes

belagavi

Belgaum has seen some rapid development in infrastructure and city has many apartments but not a complete gated community like the ones in the metros.

City based Noorani Corbel Developers Pvt.Ltd. Have brought a new project known as “One city Homes” at New Goods Shed Road, Shastri Nagar Belgaum.

Bella Vista Belagavi

The project was kicked off today at the hands of MLA Abhay Patil and Feroz Sait.

“One city Homes” is a project thoughtfully conceptualized to provide the best neighborhood in town.

The 61 gunthas will have 30% space occupied by the building which will hold 104 flats of 1 and 2 BHK. The remaining 70% of the space will be kept open for greens and other utilities. Project is planned to be completed by December 2011.

The “One city Homes” is a unique project for the city of Belgaum and as it is very centrally located near Railway Station and Shahpur markets, this could be better place to have a home.

A beautiful garden play area for children, jogging track, club house, Cable TV, round the clock security with CCTV, intercom facility, generator backup, central solar water heating, street lights, 3 passenger Lifts etc will be provided. The entire project is Vaastu complaint certified by Pt.Harish Surve Mumbai.

Architect is Mr.Bakul Joshi.
One wing will be completely dedicated for Vegetarians.

About Noorani Corbel Developers:

Noorani Corbel Developers Pvt.Ltd. is a new venture promoted by the Bhavnagari(Noorani) family. For over 90 years family has been involved in business like Kerosene, oil & industrial hardware. The family has built and leased many commercial properties in the city.

SHARE

8 COMMENTS

  1. kindly let me know about weekend homes or upcoming residential project as i am looking forward to buy one. also wants to know about the rates

  2. Dear Razak Sait,
    Congrats for this plaesant project for belagumites and wish u all the best and sucess in this gandeur project.

  3. Dear Dr Pyar Ali,
    Congratulations for your new venture. My prayers and good wishes are with you. May Allah bless you and grant you success.

LEAVE A REPLY