By Sujay Nimbalkar
Mr. Kishore N Godse has a leisure pursuit of gathering photos of Lord Ganesh from various Temples & also in various incarnations. Owner of “Moreshwar Xerox and communication services shop” at Basawan Galli (Belgaum City), Mr.Godse has Collection of more than 90 photos for past 8 years and the collection is increasing day by day.
Among the 90 photos fixed in his shop following are some of the famous incarnation of Lord Ganesh
- Ashta Vinayak
- Trishund and Mandi Ganapati (near Pune)
- Dagdushet Ganapati (Pune)
- Siddhivinayak (Mumbai)
- Mahaganapati (Titawala- Thane Dist.)
- King of Lalbaugh ( known as Lalbaugh cha Raja at Mumbai)
- Kanna Drushti Ganapati (Udupi)
- Ganapati With 16 Hands
- Ganapati drawn by painting “OM” 121 times.
And the list goes on and on.
He told this blog, “I am a devotee of Lord Ganesh from my childhood, but whenever I fix a new and a different photo of lord Ganesh from the previous one in my shop Lord Ganesh has favored me in some or the other way”. “I bring it whenever I visit historically important Ganesh Temples or my friends and relatives gift me on some or the other occasion”.