fresh fusion

Cloth shop in Khade Bazar gutted

belagavi

A cloth shop ‘Mens Avenue’ in Khade Bazar(Khade Bazar-Ganpat Galli corner) was gutted by a sudden fire at night. The fire started around 10.30pm and gutted the complete shop.

 No human loss is reported but financial loss could be huge as the complete shop was burnt down. The fire fighters brought the fire under control later.

SHARE

1 COMMENT

  1. I was there when all thing happened. The main reason was short Circuit. Fire took place at the neighbours shop which used to sell School bags. So fire caught first in neighbours shop and later at Mens Avenue. All things got cleared by 2AM.

LEAVE A REPLY