weschool

Elephant electrocuted by High tension wire

1
belagavi

A 9-year-old tusker was electrocuted after it came in contact with a high tension wire near Nersa village in Khanapur taluk on Sunday.

According to villagers, the male elephant was walking on the border of a field when it slipped. It grabbed the wire with its trunk, getting electrocuted and dying on the spot. The tusker was accompanied by a female elephant, which panicked and fled into the jungles. Forest officials found blood stains on the wire and injuries on the tusker’s trunk.

belagavi

To get Instant and Live updates from AllAboutBelgaum please save this number 73386 16624 and send a msg on WhatsApp START AAB.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here