The Urban local body elections ie. Belagavi City Corporation elections are due to be held on September 3.
In a democracy each citizen has to vote at the same time each candidate must come and tell the public, in this case; his ward members what he will do when he is elected and why should people vote for him?
Day of Voting September 3 from 7 AM to 6 PM
The information shared here as submitted by the candidate we haven’t verified the same.
Name : Rakhi Shankar Hegade
Age: 31 years
Ward No. 31
Party: Aam Aadmi Party
Contact No. +91 9980744550
FaceBook Rakhi Hegde
Profession: Social Worker
Education: MA BEd.
Assets & Nil
Things you promised to do in your ward:
- Corruption free and citizen friendly Belagavi City Corporation.
A. 24/7 online and offline helpline for services and grievances
B. Time bound door step delivery of BMC services
C. Building permissions within 10 days.
- Free 15,000 litres of water to every house per month with 24/7 supply.
- High Quality primary health clinic in every ward and industrial area.
- Free Bus facility for women within Belagavi city limits.
- New Schools as per Delhi Model
- Free Laptops for low income group students.
- Multi-storey vehicle parking facility.
- Up-gradation of all parks with open gym and children play equipments.
- New indoor stadium and up-gradation of all sports facilities for future Olympians of Belagavi.
- 100 Auto-rickshaw stands with rain shelters, Drinking water facilities and Free Wi-Fi.
- For women empowerment: microfinance loans facility to women organizations upto Rs. 1,00,000/- and for Widow women’s upto 50,000/-
- Clean city and garbage-free wards and roads.
- Provision of basic amenities in all Ashray housing colonies and akrama-sakrama layouts.
- Blockage-free underground drainage and storm water drains.
- Existing industrial estates to be upgraded to Five star rating with drainage and 24/7 water supply and representative committee.
- Squad with marshals for maintaining roads, gutters, open plots, BMC properties, parks & trees.
Why Should people Vote for you:
Social Work – Tuition to poor kids. Member of the Mahila mandal and worked for woman empowerment.