This is what is promised for Belgaum:
1. Development of a botanical park at the Vaccine Depot at a cost of Rs. 5 crore for which a master plan would be prepared
2. Improving and extending the sewerage system at a cost of Rs. 120 crore
3. A 38-km ring road at a cost of Rs. 150 crore and a sum of Rs. 5 crore to be released for land acquisition
4. The KIADB would establish a foundry cluster on 500 acres of land near Machche village
5. A 3-km road linking National Highway No. 4 to the Kanabargi Auto Park would be laid by the KIADB.
All these schemes were declared on the last day of the session.
Source: The Hindu