Here is an opportunity for anyone wanting to learn the basics of photography this festive season. Use the hands on concepts from this workshop to enhance your Diwali pictures.
A Photography Workshop will be conducted by well-known New Zealand based Fashion Photographer, Annupam Singh, in association with Belgaum Photographers Circle, will cover the basics of DSLR cameras with a special focus on using the Manual Mode.
Venue: Roopali Convention Center, Old P.B. Road, Belgaum.
Date: 19th October 2014 | Timing: 9am to 4pm
Regular : Rs. 600/-
Students: Rs. 500/-
Includes : Lunch, Venue cost, Registration kit and Instructor fees.
Total Number of Seats: 40
To Register: http://goo.gl/46mx6Q
• Automatic settings. What they do and how they always let you down
• Why shoot in manual mode as compared to automatic settings
• Understanding how camera aperture can create amazing portraits and landscapes
• Shutter speed and freezing/blurring action
• ISO and image quality
• Using natural light in photography
• Tips and tricks to ensure better exposure
• Using focal points to create depth
• A walk around the venue to practice concepts covered
• Discussion and feedback
• This workshop will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to create a variety of well executed photos.
• After this workshop you will be prepared to take great images of family and friends in varying light conditions
• Gain experience before moving onto more advanced shooting techniques.
Who should attend
• Beginners who are keen to take better pictures
• No prior photography knowledge needed by participants
• Participants must have a camera that allows manual mode with aperture and shutter speed options.