Karnataka govt imposes several restrictions due to spike in number of Covid-19 cases.
Classes 6 to 9 including Vidyagama shall be suspended.
Classes 10, 11 &12 can continue in the existing mode.
gym, party hall, club house, swimming pool, etc shall remain closed
Theatres, restaurants-50% seating capacity( in 7 dists). Gyms, swimming pools, parks closed and many more restrictions.
The State Disaster Management Authority (SDMA) is satisfied that the Karnataka is again under threat of spread of COVID-19 epidemic, which has already been declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organiiation, and has considered it necessary to take effective measures to prevent its spread in the State.
And whereas, the situation of COVID-19 in Karnataka has been reviewed and it has been observed that there has been a persistent rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in the State during the last one month.
Further, a large number of social, religious and public gatherings like marriages, political rallies are being witnessed in which COVID Appropriate Behaviour is not being followed which may cause a setback in the appreciable gains made in the suppression of chain of transmission of Covid-19 cases in Karnataka.
Now, therefore, in exercise of powers conferred under section 22 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee, SDMA, hereby directs Commissioner, BBMP, Deputy Commissioners, and all authorities concerned to ensure that following restrictions shall be enforced, along with the observance of COVID Appropriate Behaviour (CAB).
The Chief Commissioner, BBMP, all Deputy Commissioners, and all authorities concerned shall ensure strict compliance of this order and shall adequately inform and sensitize the field functionaries about these instructions as shown below for strict compliance, in letter and spirit.
1. Classes 6 to 9 including Vidyagama shall be suspended.
Classes 10, 11 &12 can continue in the existing mode. However, attendance to these classes in person is not mandatory.
2. Classes of higher & professional courses shall be suspended, except classes due for Board/University examinations and of Health Sciences.
3. Boarding schools and residential hostels shall be closed, except for the students of classes 10, 11, 12 and for students of higher and professional courses appearing in Board/University examination and Health Sciences.
4. In the places of worships individuals are permitted to visit and offer prayers only. There shall be no gatherings, functions, etc.
5. In Apartment complexes, the common facilities like gym, party hall, club house, swimming pool, etc shall remain closed.
6. Gym and Swimming Pools shall remain closed.
7. Rallies, dharnas, etc for any reason shall be prohibited.
8. Number of persons in public transport, shall not exceed the seating capacity. 9. The practice of work from home shall be followed in offices and work places as far as possible.
10.In Cinema Halls, alternate seating subject to a maximum of 50% seating capacity only shall be allowed in the districts of Bengaluru Urban & Rural including BBMP, Mysuru, Kalburgi, Dakshin Kannada, Udupi, Bidar and Dharwad.
Strict COVID Appropriate Behavior (CAB) like ensuring wearing of masks, physical distancing, provision of hand sanitizer/hand wash shall be enforced.
11. In the districts of Bengaluru Urban & Rural including BBMP, Mysuru, Kalburgi, Dakshin Kannada, Udupi, Bidar and Hubali-Dharwad. number of customers in Pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants shall not exceed 50% of the capacity.
Pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants shall not exceed 50% of the capacity.
12. COVID Appropriate Behavior (CAB) like ensuring wearing of masks, physical distancing, provision of hand sanitizer/hand wash shall be enforced. If there is any violation in Pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants, the facility shall be closed till the covid epidemic is over.
13.In Shopping Malls, closed markets, departmental stores, etc strict enforcement of Covid Appropriate Behavior (CAB) like ensuring wearing of masks, physical distancing, provision of hand sanitizer/hand wash shall be enforced. If there is any violation, the facility shall be closed till the covid epidemic is over.
14. The restrictions on public gatherings and congregations during religious festivals and jathras/fairs shall continue
15.The number of persons permitted for different activities will continue as per the circular issued on 12-3-2021
16.The existing regulations/orders regarding wearing of masks and maintaining physical distancing in public places shall be strictly implemented by the Police authorities and local bodies.
In case any person is found violating the aforesaid instructions, the defaulting person(s) shall be proceeded against as per the provisions of section 51 to 60 of Disaster Management Act, 2005, Section 188 of IPC and Section 4, 5 and 10 of the Karnataka Epidemic Diseases Act, 2020.
0 thoughts on “Classes for 6-9 suspended, Gyms, pools Closed, 50% capacity in hotels, theaters”
First stop all rallies of our prime minister Modiji’s and close bar’s.
Each and every person suffering from daily requirements bcoz of unemployment and government taking such decisions.
Stop elections and election campaigns. Make some strict rules wearing mask, using sanitizer, provide proper medicines for particular disease’s, summer and unexpected rain making people to suffer form fever,cold and cough and government taking it as Covid-19?. Stop making citizen’s to suffer and end the life.
Let’s just go by the FACTS. PROVEN FACTS.
Who are the most vulnerable to the china virus?
The elderly, OBESE people and those with compromised immune systems.
So close down gyms and keep the home delivery services running?
THIS makes sense?
And we need the government to keep FULLY GROWN ADULTS in check like how parents do for their children?
Doing the same thing over and over again expecting the a different result. I wonder what that’s the definition of.
And all the people sitting in their bungalows/villas/flats with 2 or more vehicles clamoring on and on for more lockdowns. Think of the people LIVING on their DAILY WAGES. How will they survive? Will you sacrifice ANYTHING to feed them? The level of selfishness and irresponsibility in this country is despicable.