Expression of Interest and Financial Bid for 30 minutes Motivational & Promotional short film on Smart City and Citizen Services in Belagavi Corporation 2019
Belagavi City Corporation is implementing GOI sponsored Smart City Project and is interested to prepare content and produce short films/videos of transmission quality for motivation and promotional purposes with multimedia including live-action, animation, music, voice-over, images, text, and graphics. Content may include short messages, images, the text of the stakeholders of the Department and Government, materials available in archives or from BELAGAVI CORPORATION along with dramatized materials. The content should not be political but should promote the scheme and entrepreneurship among young persons.
The content would be approved by the Belagavi Corporation and should not contain anything false or derogatory to any person or group of people. The language would as far as possible be Kannada with subtitles in Kannada / English when any other language is used. The characters where dramatized should show the social diversity of Karnataka and subtly incorporate the policies and programs of the Government with the guidelines of the Smart City scheme. The logos of Government, Smart City Scheme and BELGAVI CORPORATION may be used suitably.
45 days for submission of video
The bidder should be either a registered institution who produces films or a freelance filmmaker who is trained in a well-known Film school in India from the list below:
Recognized Film Institutes
1. Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune Law College Road, Pune – 411 004,
2. Satyajit Ray Films and Television Institute, Kolkata E.M. Byepass Road, P.O Panchasayar, Kolkata-700094
3. Center for Research in Art of Film and Television (CRAFT), Delhi 272. Car Market. Sector – 7. Rohini. New Delhi – 110085.
4. L V Prasad Film and TV Academy, Chennai 28, Arunachalam Rd, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026
5. Whistling Woods International, Mumbai Film City Complex, Near Reliance Media, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065
6. National Institute of Film & Fine Arts, Kolkata 35A Townshend Road , Bhawanipur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700025
7. Digital Academy The Film School, Mumbai Plot No. C-3, Street No-11, MIDC, Near Tunga after Zenith Computers, Paradise Lane, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority Colony, Sher E Punjab Colony, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
8. Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida FC 14/15, Film City, Sector 16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
9. Zee Institute of Media Arts(ZIMA), Mumbai 3, Ashqui Bunglow, Shashtri Nagar 1st lane, Opp. HDFC Bank, Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri(WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
10. Matrikas Film School, Delhi Fatehpur Beri, New Delhi, Delhi 110074
The selected institution will not, without BELAGAVI CORPORATION prior written consent, disclose the Contract, or any provisions thereof, furnished by or on behalf of BELAGAVI CORPORATION in connection with the tender to any person other than a person employed by the Institute in the performance of the Contract. Disclosure to any such employed person will be made in confidence and to the extent necessary.