In the procession against celebrating Tipu Jayanti, and the speech made by MLA Sanjay Patil, a sumoto FIR has been filed Against MLA Sanjay Patil under various sections of the IPC.
Swaroop Kalkundri also has been named in another FIR and both the FIR have been filed sumoto by the Police at Market Police station.
153A. Promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language
143. Punishment.—Whoever is a member of an unlawful assembly, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to six months, or with fine, or with both.
188. Disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant
283. Danger or obstruction in public way or line of navigation
298. Uttering, words, etc., with deliberate intent to wound the religious feelings of any person.
149. Every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed in prosecution of common object.
2 thoughts on “FIR filed against MLA Sanjay Patil”
I respected this man but now I hate him, he is trying to develop hatred among people and disturb our peaceful city belgaum just for his own political gains, shame shame, we belgaumites love each other and want to live in peace.
I wish he had put equal efforts in developing our city rather then getting so cheap.
Sir this does not suit you, you put your dignity on stake
There are two city MLA’s for the development.Sanjay Patil is rural MLA. But I would like to know why these two city MLA’s are not demolishing the illegal occupation of place at RPD college road by Sanjay patil for Gometesh polytechnic?