Fire @ Allmen Khade Bazar

0
belagavi

A fire broke out at the Allmen shop in Khade Bazar at 12pm on Monday. The basement caught fire and initial reports suggest the cause as a spark in the generator. Estimated is loss is stated to be about Rs.30 lakhs. No human loss or injury was reported. Two fire fighters reported to the spot in 10 minutes and brought the fore under control.

belagavi

To get Instant and Live updates from AllAboutBelgaum please save this number 73386 16624 and send a msg on WhatsApp START AAB.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here