Office Bearers & Managing Committee Members of Belgaum District Small Scale Industries Association, Belgaum Chamber of Commerce & Industries, & Belgaum Foundry Cluster & Karnataka Small Scale Industries Association had Joint Meeting with Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Hon’ble Shri. Dr. Raman Singh at Hotel Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi.
Chief Minister Shri. Dr. Raman Singh had Interaction with the Industrialists along with Chhattisgarh Government officials who explained about the what are the facilities are available in the state for Industries.
Chhattisgarh Government offering
1) For General category we will give 50% subsidy on Land Cost
2) Present Land Cost for Industries Rs. 40 Lakh Per Acres and in this new Industry Investor will get 50% Subsidy directly
3) First 7 Years Government will give Central Tax under GST Exempt.
4) Single Window System for Online Application & Approval departments with Single Sign -On ID
5)Validity of Factory License increased from 5 years to 10 years.
6) Online Tax Return Filling – Single ID issue for all state taxes, no manual intervention.
A few of the industrialists have shown keen interest to invest in Chhattisgarh in the future.
1 thought on “Industry meet of Industrialists with CM of Chhattisgarh Dr. Raman Singh”
Really a great development done by the CM of Chatisghar and a very good business environment and opportunity for the industry to set up in chatisghar. Our CM and the leaders of our state has to really learn from them. The CM of chatisghar and his team are working in a corporate system.
With very sadly we had to reply while interacting with the CM of chatisghar that the CM himself have come directly to meet the industrialist of belagavi and respectfully interacted with the industrialist of belagavi but our CM and his entire ministers are present in the belagavi since last 6 to 7 days but no one is interested to talk with the industrialist of belagavi or listen to the problems of the industrialist.
One thing is clear that without industrial development and without very good business environment no state are going to develop.