The state Govt has decided at today’s meeting to make some modifications / relaxations in the existing restrictions on the advice of the Technical Advisory Committee on Prevention of COVID-19.
Lockdown stands extended as per current rules only upto June 21
6 -10 am Essential shopping
Existing guidelines in force
The same relaxations allowed as per earlier Lockdown.
movement of people has been restricted except for emergencies and vaccination purposes
Public transport will also remain shut.
Movement of persons and Private vehicle movement is not permitted at anytime unless for medical emergency.
No one else will be allowed to use many vehicles to commute anywhere.
No vehicles will be allowed to be used by persons for Taking parcels/takeaway. The only movement by walk is allowed for this purpose. However, hotels, restaurants and eateries can use vehicles for home delivery.
1. There is no change in the existing guidelines for districts with high Positivity Rate in Chikkamagalur, Shimoga, Davanagere, Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Hassan, Dakshina Kannada, Bangalore, Mandya, Belagavi and Kodagu districts. And the District Collector has been empowered to take even tougher measures in consultation with the Ministers in charge.
The below Matter is not related to BELAGAVI…….. as lockdown as been extended
2. The Guidelines already issued by the Government in all the other districts are as follows: –
• 100% of all factories. It has allowed 50 percent to work with staff attendance. However, the garment industries accounted for around Rs. It has allowed 30 percent of staff to work with attendance.
• All essential shops timing extended from 6 am to 2 pm.
• All construction activities are allowed to begin. Also, there is an opportunity to open cement and steel stores.
• Parks are allowed between 5 and 10 AM.
• Street side traders are allowed to trade from 6 am to 2 pm.
• Two passengers are allowed in auto and taxi.
• The COVID curfew will be in effect at 7pm and 5 am.
• The weekend curfew will be in effect at 7pm on Friday night to Monday 5 AM
3. Other detailed guidelines will be issued separately.
3 thoughts on “Lockdown extended in Belagavi district upto June 21”
Sir what about weekend lockdown in belagavi. Please gives us some information about that some are getting confused due the new guidelines
Hopeless Govt. They don’t even think about poor people who earn daily. six weeks have passed the small shops are suffering how are they going to pay rent.
What are the current guidelines for travel to Maharashtra by road during weekdays??