MLA Belagavi North Mr. Anil Benake today took a press meet on the occasion of the completion of one year as an MLA and he presented his report card.
He said I am extremely thankful to all the citizens of Belagavi for your strong support, co-operation and trust. In the future, I work hard for the betterment of Belagavi.
Since the last one year, not even a stone has been pelted and works worth 70 crores have been initiated.
Silt removal of Rakakskop is essential so that more water can be stored.
About the issue of the Vegetable market and loss of jobs of 10,000 people, only the committee members are responsible for all this. If the association members had approached me or South Mla we would have sorted the issue amicably, Benake said.
Bhendi Bazar widening will be commenced after the election results.
With respect to the 272 houses built 4 years ago under the Rajiv Gandhi Awas yojna, a new list of allottees will be prepared and they will be allotted the house.s
1. Secure and fear-free environment for Women, children and senior citizens
2. Trying to get more funds under the smart city for Mal Maruti Extension area.
3. Comprehensive steps to make city drug abuse free
4. 100% literacy rate must be achieved and for this upscaling of the schools and colleges.
5. Basic needs such as road, water, sanitation
6. Development of major circles in the constituency
7. Development of historic temples by the Tourism department
8. Development of Fort Lake under Smart city
9. Hitech Bus stand and Library at major places
10. 125 lakhs for development of minority colonies
11. 100 lakh from MLA fund for city development
12. 285 lakhs for development of schools and colleges
13. 775 lakhs for PWD works, work will be started after elections, few in DPR stage
14. 28 lakhs for solid waste management at Ram Teerth nagar