Karnataka Health Minister K Sudhakar announces COVID-19 night curfew, Section 144 in Karnataka from December 28 amid a spurt in Omicron cases
Night curfew from Dec 28 from 10 PM to 5 AM for 10 days
Curb on all kinds of functions for the new year. No functions, parties in the external premises. No gatherings allowed.
Eating joints, hotels, pubs have only 50 % seating capacity.
1. The movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 10 pm to 5 am, except for essential activities,
2. Patients and their attendants/persons requiring the emergency need for movement shall be allowed to move.
3. All industries/companies which require operations at night shall be permitted to operate. Movement of employees of such organisation shall be allowed on producing valid ID card/authorization.
4. Employees and vehicles of Telecom and Internet Service provider’,. shall be allowed movement on producing valid ID card issued by their respective organization/institution. Only essential staff/employees of IT and ITeS companies /organization shall work from the office. Rest will work from home.
5. Medical emergency and essential services including pharmacies shall be fully functional and other commercial activities are prohibited.
6. There shall be no restriction in movement of all types of goods through trucks, goods vehicles, or any goods carriers, including empty vehicles. Home delivery of goods and operations of E-Commerce companies are allowed.
7. Movement of buses, trains, Metro rail services and air travel are permitted. Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis to and from airports, bus terminals/bus stand, railway stations, etc, allowed, for facilitating the movement of passengers by air, rail and road. The movement will be allowed only on displaying valid travel documents/tickets.
Hotels/Restaurants will function with 50% of their seating capacity strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour. All staff members of the said entities to compulsorily possess COVID 19 negative RTPCR report and will be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of COVID 19 vaccine.
3. All gatherings, meetings, conferences, including marriages etc, from 28-12-2021 should strictly limit the number of participants to 300 people only and COVID appropriate behavior shall be strictly enforced during the event, the responsibility to enforce the same lies with the organisers.
4. There shall be intensive patrolling and surveillance at all bordering districts adjoining Maharashtra and Kerala States to prevent the spread of COVID 19, particularly Omicron variant, in the State.
0 thoughts on “Night curfew from Dec 28 from 10 PM to 5 AM”
Adhiveshan finish an6 now the NAATAK start. This omicron is nothing but they are fooling the people.