Here is an amazing opportunity for Photographers in Belgaum to learn how to take stunning portraits. Hands on Workshop, conducted by a well known New Zealand Fashion Photographer, Annupam Singh.
- While covering many light sources, this workshop is intended to show how “big results can be achieved with little gear” It concentrates on principals, rather than a specific light source.
- Preparing and setting up lights for classical portraits.
- Using single and multiple lights. When to use light modifiers. Lighting ratios to control the subject and the background.
- Tips and tricks for posing people.
- Gain competence with hands on experience.
- Effective Interaction with your subjects
- This workshop will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to create a variety of interesting well executed portraits.
- After this workshop you will be prepared to make great images of family, friends and strangers and approach portraiture with more confidence and skill.
- Gain experience before moving onto more advanced posing techniques.
Who should attend
- SLR photographers who are keen to take better portrait’s and have some experience with manual camera settings.
- This workshop will use portraiture to teach the basics of lighting before moving onto more venturesome full figure photography.
What to bring
- An SLR camera with manual capability. Optional equipment include, flash, triggers, tripods.
Where, When, Cost.
- Limited numbers – Hands on chance to shoot real model.
- The course will start at 9am and run till 5pm Sunday 28th April.
- Course Fee: Rs 1500 (Students with Valid ID card Rs 1250)
*Includes Lunch & Tea
- Venue: JJBB Farms Desur Cross
Landmark: Near Bal Bheem Dhaba Khanapur Road Belgaum
- To Register: Fill this form
- Anupam Singh is an Auckland Based Portrait and Fashion Photographer, specialises in runway photography and has shot for New Zealand Fashion Week 2011 and 2012.Portfolio at:www.annupam.com
- Vinayak Talukar: a hobby photographer who loves nature photography and portraiture.Portfolio at Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/vnayak/