Cycling from Belagavi – to – Bengaluru – Dharmavaram – Anatapuram (A.P.) a Total distance of 800 Km.
Master Shubham Naarayan Sakhe aged 17 from Belagavi’s Bhartesh Polytechnic College Kudachi, Belagavi is said to undertake cycling expedetion from Belagavi to Bangalore and Bangalore to Dharmavaram to Anatapuram (A.P.) covering a total approximate distance of 800 km.
The theme of Cycling is “FIT INDIA – STRONG INDIA”, the said event will take place on 6th December 2020 to 13th December 2020.
He will begin cycling from Belagavi on 6th December 2020 morning 7.00 am and will reach Bangalore on 7th December 2020 evening 7 pm from 8th December 2020 he will create awareness in Bangalore City for 7 days and depart to Dharamavaram (A.P) on 13th December 2020 from 20th December 2020 to Anatapuram.
The main aim of this cycling awareness is to promote “FIT INDIA – STRONG INDIA MOVEMENT” to keep everyone healthy and strong. Also to motivate all the families of India to perform exercise daily and keep themselves fit.
The said event is supported by Indian Oil Corporation Limited Belagavi, Venugram Cycling Club Belgaum, Shriangari Colony Group Belgaum, Giants Group of Belgaum (Pariwar), Bhartesh Polytechnic College MLBP ,Shri.Ravi Dhotre, Shri.Satish Patil, Shri. Pradeep Telsang ,Shri.Santosh Shringari.
The Route for the said Cycling FIT INDIA – STRONG INDIA Awareness is as Follows
• Day 1 Date- 6th December 2020
• 7 am flag off Cycling at Basaveshwar Circle
• 11 am Reach Hubballi.
• Hubballi to Haveri 3 pm.
• Haveri to Davangeeri 6.30 pm.
• Day 2 Date- 7th December 2020
• Davangeeri 5.30 am Cycling Start
• 8.30 am Chitradurg.
• Chitradurg to Shira 12 noon.
• Shira to Tumkur 3 pm.
• Tumkur to Bangalore 7 pm.
• Halt and 7 days FIT INDIA – STRONG INDIA Awareness in Bangalore City.
• Day 9 Date- 13th December 2020
• 5.30 am Cycling from Bangalore to Dharmavaram.
• 12.30 pm reaching Dharmavaram.
• 1 week Cycling FIT INDIA – STRONG INDIA Awareness in Dharmavaram.
• 20th December reach to Anatapuram (A.P.)
• 1 week Cycling FIT INDIA – STRONG INDIA Awareness in Anatapuram (A.P.).