Prime Minister Narendra Modi will arrive in Belagavi on 27/02/2023 to take part in a roadshow and public meeting at Malini City Belagavi. Traffic Diversions from 11.00 am till the end of the program on date:27/02/2023 –
1) Vehicles entering Belagavi city from Nippani, Kolhapur, Athani, Chikkodi, Sankeshwar, Yamakanamardi, Kakati towards Khanapur/Goa at Hindallo Andara Bridge, Bauxite Road, Forest Naka, Hindalaga Ganesh Mandir, Gandhi Circle, Shaurya Circle (Military Hospital), Thimmaya Road, Kendriya Vidyalaya No-2, Sharqat Park, Independence Road, Military Mahadev Mandir, Congress Road.
2) Vehicles traveling from Shahapur, Anagol, Vadagaon, Yallur, Bachi towards Kakati Nippani should take left at Anagol 4th Railway Gate, Bemco Circle, 3rd Railway Gate Congress Road, Military Mahadev Mandir, Thimmaiah Road, Shaurya Chowk, Gandhi Circle, Bauxite Road traversing through
3) Vehicles traveling towards Kakati, Nippani, Kollapura, Athani from Belagavi city will merge with National Highway-4 via Krishnadevaraya Circle, Hotel Ramdev, KLE Hospital Road, KLE Chhatri.
4) Vehicles entering Belagavi city from Hubli, Dharwad, Bailahongal, Savadatti, Hirebagewadi, are restricted to plying through the road in front of Alarawad Bridge, Muchandi Garage and Cancer Hospital, they take a left turn near Nisarga Dhaba through National Highway 4 and enter the city through KPTCL Road. Those traveling towards Goa and Khanapur should proceed through National Highway-4 and join the service road near KLE Chhatri, join Shivalaya Cross, Bauxite Road, and proceed further.
5) Vehicles traveling towards Gokak, Hubli, Dharwad, Bailahongala, Savadatti, Hirebagewadi, Sangolli Rayanna Circle, Krishnadevaraya Circle, Hotel Ramdev, KLE Hospital Road, KLE Chhatri, Hindalgo and other areas will join National Highway-4 from Belagavi.
6) Vehicles traveling towards National Highway 4 from Vengurla, Sawantwadi, Hindalaga, Sulaga are restricted from entering the city near Forest Naka.
7) Vehicles coming towards Belagavi city from Vijapura, Bagalkot, Yaragatti, Nesaragi should be stopped near Marihal Police Station and take a right turn and pass through Sulebavi village through Khanagaon Class to Kanbaragi Road, Kanakadasa Circle, take left turn near Nisarga Dhaba through National Highway 4 and enter the city through KPTCL Road.
8) Vehicles traveling from Belagavi city towards Sambra, Nesaragi, Yaragatti, Bagalkot, Vijayapur should pass through Belagavi-Gokak State Highway, Khanagaon Cross. Passing through Sulebavi village to join Bagalkote road.
9)Y-Junction, College Road, Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj Circle, Ramalingkhind Galli, Hemu Kalani Chowk, Shani Mandir Kapileshwar Over Bridge, Bank of India Circle, New Double Road, Old PB Road, Patron Showroom Dharwad Naka Due to heavy traffic, use the above mentioned alternative route.
10)Date: On 27/02/2023 from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM all heavy vehicles are prohibited from entering and plying in Belagavi city from all directions.
All vehicles coming to the program from Dharwad, Kittur, Bailhongal, Savadatti should park at the parking lot near the Volkswagen Showroom opposite Alarwad cross.
Buses coming to the program from Dharwad, Kittur, Bailhongal, Savadatti will stop at the parking lot of Suvarna Vidhana Soudha OP. Vehicles coming from Bagalkote, Gokak, Nippani, Kakati direction are Yuvaraja Dhaba and Parking at parking lot near VRL Workshop
Buses coming from Bagalkote, Gokak, Nippani, Kakati should go through Tarihal Cross and stop at Police Township parking lot.
Vehicles coming from Khanapur, Anagol Peeranawadi via Shahapur Kapileshwar Mandir should park at the parking lot next to the lake.
Public is requested to cooperate with Belagavi City Police for the above traffic change.