On 1-03-2020, the Cuddaph sector was commenced by Truejet from Belagavi with very simple lamp lightning by Rajesh Kumar Maurya, Airport Director, Belagavi Airport, Sh. PS Desai, CNS in charge, AAI, Hemant, Station Manager: Trujet and by the passengers.
As per the schedule, it departed at 9:40 hours and returned from Cuddapah at 18:00 hours. It is a daily flight. Today’s load was 50 passengers out of 70 seater ATR.
Passengers were happy and we all believe all the sectors from Belagavi will go full. In the future, many more new sectors are planned and in due course of time, it will be declared.
2T-545 | IXG 09.40 – CDP 11.10
2T-546 | CDP 16.30 – IXG 18.00
Total 28 operations (arrival & departure) on an average per day from Belagavi Airport and connected with 8 different cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Mysuru, Cuddapah & Indore.
Routes under UDAN 3.0 for Belagavi
- Belagavi to Hyderabad – InterGlobe (Indigo), SpiceJet, Turbo Megha (TruJet)
- Belagavi to Tirupati – Ghodawat (Star Air), Turbo Megha (TruJet)
- Belagavi to Mumbai – SpiceJet, Ghodawat (Star Air)
- Belagavi to Pune – Alliance Air
- Belagavi to Kadappa – Turbo Megha (TruJet)
- Belagavi to Mysuru – Turbo Megha (TruJet)
- Belagavi to Indore – Ghodawat (Star Air)
- Belagavi to Ahmedabad – Ghodawat (Star Air)
Yet to be Commenced:
- Belagavi to Jodhpur – Ghodawat (Star Air)
- Belagavi to Jaipur – Ghodawat (Star Air)
- Belagavi to Ozar (Nasik) – Ghodawat (Star Air)
- Belagavi to Nagpur – Ghodawat (Star Air)
- Belagavi to Surat – Ghodawat (Star Air)
For the convenience, the following contact numbers of all Five Airlines are given below:
1) M/s. Air India/Alliance Air : 0831-2562522 or 2562422
2) M/s. Spicejet : 0831-2562009
3) M/s. Star Air : 0831-2562399
4) M/s. Indigo : 0831-2562234 5)
5)M/s. Trujet : 0831-2562188