amaze

Man electrocuted

0

love dale belagavi
The pole due to which Kowar got electrocuted in Belgaum
The pole due to which Kowar got electrocuted in Belgaum

Raju Korwar (35) resident of Rukmini Nagar was electrocuted in an incident, after he attempted to take his bicycle which he had parked resting it on an electric pole, near Karanataka State Reserve Police Colony, in Belgaum.

It seems high voltage current flowed from the wire in the electric pole and then into the cycle which he tried to take away and in the process got electrocuted.

Trinity Belagavi
powered by Surfing Waves

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here