The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd (Cosmos Bank) will open its Maruti Galli branch in Belgaum on 27th August 2009 at Maruti Galli (Besides Syndicate Bank). The branch Manager Mr.Nitin, said that the bank has a unique repute of itself for serving its consumers. They also provide Demat and Forex services.
The timings also are very flexible for all 10am to 1pm
3pm to 6pm- Week days
Saturday and Sunday half day.
Established in 1906, The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd (Cosmos Bank) is one of the oldest urban co-operative banks in the country, reputed for its quality services. Today, the Cosmos Bank is one of the leading Multi-state Scheduled Co-operative banks. The bank has carved a niche in the urban banking sector with its rich heritage, integrity, adherence to the prudent banking practices, technology savvy customer services. It has attained multi-faceted growth not only in terms of financial indicators / standards but also in overall expansion of activities.
As on 6th July, 2009 the banks financials stood at Rs. 10795.41 crores, comprising of Deposits of Rs.6931.58 crores and Advances Rs. 3863.83 Crores
Cosmos Bank operates through 94 branches and 9 Extension Counters in India spread across 5 States and in 16 Major Cities, which are as follows: Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Gujarat.
Cosmos bank was the first Multistate Co-operative Bank to implement Centralized Banking System.
- All 94 Branches, 9 Extension Counters, All Regional Offices and The Head Office are interconnected through the Date Center situated at Head Office and have gone live on “FINACLE”.
- Anytime banking through our ATM network.
- Installation of a total of 86 onsite ATM’s each of our Branches / Extension Counters is completed.
- More than 35000 ATMs connected through Bancs & NFS Tie Up.
- Sweep Facility for transfer of funds between accounts of customers.
- Facility to transfer funds instantaneously to any account in any of our branch network.
- RTGS / NEFT Service for quick transfer of Funds.
- Periodic interest on Fixed Deposits in disbursed through the Electronic Clearing Scheme (ECS).
- Account Statements are available through E-mails.
- SMS facility for Account Balance, View of Last Three Transactions and Cheque Status.
- Franking Facility.
- Utility Bill Payment facility for Telephone, Electric, Mobile Bills, Insurance premiums, Donations etc.
- Making payments of Direct taxes and Indirect Taxes on behalf of our customers on their behalf to the Government through the on-line payment system linked with HDFC Bank Ltd./IDBI Bank Ltd.