Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi will be organizing its 22nd Annual Convocation on Friday, 24th February 2023 at 11.30 AM at Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam auditorium ‘Jnana Sangama’, VTU, Belagavi.
Shri Thawarchand Gehlot Hon’ble Governor of Karnataka and Chancellor of the University will preside.
Prof. T. G. Sitharam, Hon’ble Chairman, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will be the Chief Guest and deliver the Convocation Address.
Dr. C. N. Ashwath Narayan, Hon’ble Minister for Higher Education, Science and Technology , IT & BT, Skill Development and Livelihood and Pro-Chancellor of the University will grace the occasion.
During this 22nd Annual convocation, VTU will confer “Doctor of Science”
• Late Shri Vikram Kirloskar (Posthumous) Was Vice Chairperson, Toyota Kirloskar Motors
• Shri M. Lakshminarayan Chairman, WABCO India Ltd., And TVS Automotive Solutions Pvt Ltd
• Shri Sachin B. Sabnis, Managing Director, Belgaum Ferrocast India Pvt. Ltd., (BFPL)
During 22nd Annual Convocation, VTU is conferring BE./B.Tech.-51,905., B.Plan.-09, B.Arch.-1032, MBA-4279, MCA-2028, M.Tech.-1363, M.Arch.-82 and 01 PG Diploma degrees.
• This Year University is awarding 700+ Ph.D., 02 M.Sc.(Engg) by Research and 04 Integrated Dual degrees to Research Scholars.
• Transportation facility is arranged from CBT Bus Stand to University Campus for the students, Principals and parents for attending the Convocation on Friday 24th Feb. 2023 from 7.00am to 8.30am.
• Transportation facility is arranged from Varta Bhavana, Belagavi to VTU at 9:00AM for Press & Media Representatives on the day (Friday 24th Feb. 2023) of Convocation.
Gold Medalists (List of First Ten)
1. 17+1 (18) Gold Medals – Mr. MURALI S. (1BI18CV073), CIVIL ENGINEERING, BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (BIT), BENGALURU.
2. 07+1 (08) Gold Medals – Miss KRITHI S. (4KV18ME020), MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, KURUNJI VENKATRAMANA GOWDA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SULLIA(D.K.),
3. 06+1 (07) Gold Medals – Miss SWATHI S (1AH18EC036), ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION OF ENGINEERING, ACS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, BENGALURU.
4. 06+1(07) Gold Medals –Miss SUSHMITHA SV (1MV18EE104) ELECTRICAL AND ELCTRONICS ENGINEERING, SIR M VISVESVARAYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU
5. 05+1(06) GOLD MEDALS – Miss POOJA BASKER (1BG18CS081), COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, B.N.M. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (BNMIT), BENGALURU.
6. 03+1 (04) GOLD MEDALS – Mr. ABHILASH M (1RN18EI001), R.N.S. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BANGALORE, ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION , R.N.S. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU
7. 03+1 (04) GOLD MEDALS – Miss YUVIKA RAMESH BABU (1BI18IS062), INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU.
8. 03+1 (04) GOLD MEDALS – Miss HARSHAVARDHINI J (1RN20BA052), MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) , RNS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU
9. 02+1(03) Gold Medals – Mr ARJUN U. K. (1BY19MCA07), MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION, B M S INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU.
10. 01+1(02) GOLD MEDALS – Miss SANGEETHA G R (4UB20LDN14), M.TECH. UBDT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, VTU CONSTITUENT COLLEGE, DAVANAGERE.
KLE Dr M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering & Technology, Belagavi total 11 Ranks