Need permission or Election related complaints can be done online

love dale belagavi

The Election commission of India has introduced two different portals where citizens can apply for various permissions and also complaints can be lodged.

bach flower belagavi

Election related complaints can be lodged online on the portal given below in Samadhan Portal. Any one including political parties can complain. The website address is

Any permission required during Elections, Citizens, Political parties or their agents, apply online on the SUVIDHA portal at the following portal


Trinity Belagavi


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here