On Monday, November 6th, a groundbreaking ceremony was held for the Multi-Utility Facilitation Center (MUFC) building at Dharmnath Circle in Ashok Nagar Belagavi. The development of this building is a collaborative effort between the Belagavi City Corporation and Belagavi Smart City Limited, operating under a Public Private Partnership.
Peninsular Builders and Developers Private Limited, a special-purpose vehicle firm, is set to construct the City Centre Mall in Belagavi. This joint venture between Planedge, Pune, and Hindustan Promoters and Developers Private Limited, a Mangaluru-based real estate developer, aims to create a Multi-Utility Facilitation Center (MUFC) in Belagavi as part of the smart city project. The mall will be built on a 3.15-acre plot of land in the city.
The Belagavi City Centre mall is designed to cover a total built-up area of 2.19 lakh square feet. It will feature office spaces, commercial outlets, food courts, and movie halls. The mall will consist of a basement, ground floor, and three additional floors.
Construction of the project is expected to take 36 months, with completion scheduled for the year 2026. The concession period will extend for 30 years.
Here is a breakdown of the mall’s floor plan:
– Basement Floor: 88,608 sqft, accommodating 201 stack parking spaces for a total of 402 cars.
– Ground Floor: 77,400 sqft, housing 60 shops with carpeted areas.
– Upper Ground Floor: 78,500 sqft, featuring 70 shops, the Corporation office, and carpeted areas.
– First Floor: 78,500 sqft, offering 82 shops, office spaces, and carpeted areas.
– Second Floor: 77,400 sqft, comprising 20 shops, a multiplex, food courts