Belagavi is a culturally rich city, with several luminaries making a mark in the music, art and literature world, in Kannada, Marathi and English. The young generation is fast keeping pace with the illustrious history of Belagavi. The people of Belagavi appreciate good writing and that is what motivates us. Today, we strive to bring the young and old together on a common forum that encourages new writing that will further shape the literary world.
This season Rostrum Diaries by GubbiBoo – a venture for performing and fine arts is Introducing the second edition of the International Belagavi Poetry Festival for the second consecutive year. The first edition was launched in 2021 and got more than 1000+ poetries across the world and not just limited to Belagavi /Karnataka / India.
If poetry has been your soul, why not share it with the world? The festival invites online submission of poems in all four languages- English, Hindi, Kannada and Marathi from poets across the world of all ages.
• The online submissions (poems) are open for all age groups & there is no age limit to participate in the poetry festival.
• The online submissions can be done by any person across the globe!
• The poetry festival is open for submissions in English, Hindi, Kannada & Marathi
• Top 200 shortlisted poems will be published FREE of COST in the Belagavi Poetry Festival 2022 Booklet.
• Every performer would be getting the e-copy of the participation certificate & the same shall be emailed after the valedictory function.
• The deadline for all the participants to register is May 22, 2022.
• For any queries, kindly contact 9986186781
· Eminent Authors judge the poetries in each language. To know the judges, visit www.belagavipoetryfestival.com/judges2022/
• The poetries can be submitted online by visiting www.belagavipoetryfestival.com
The festival was announced on World Poetry Day on 20th March and so far, we have already received 150+ submissions, with many from across the world.
1 thought on “Belagavi International Poetry Festival – 2022”
All the very best to the organisers and the participants!!