Imagine a space designed for all the poets to live and thrive in the world of poems. A place so alive with words which would stimulate everyone to activate their hidden urge of writing.
The experience which would bring their deep emotions ashore and would connect to the world through poems? And which would leave the seeds of words sprouting in their minds and that of others. Why dream about such spaces when you can be part of one such!
Yes, definitely it’s time for huge announcements to happen!! Introducing the Belagavi Poetry Festival for the very first time. Belagavi Poetry Festival is a series of emotions designed for all the poets to dot the world with emotions of artistic words. If poetry has been your soul, why not share it with the world?
• The submissions (poems) are open for all age groups & there is no age limit to participate in the poetry festival.
• The submissions can be done by any person across the globe!
• The poetry festival is open for submissions in English, Hindi, Kannada or Marathi
• Top 200 shortlisted poems will be published FREE of COST in the Belagavi Poetry Festival 2021 Booklet.
• Every performer would be getting the e-copy of the participation certificate & the same shall be emailed after the valedictory function.
• The deadline for all the participants to register is May 16, 2021.
• The Valedictory function would be scheduled on June 6th SUNDAY, 2021 at Hotel Eefa, Belagavi @4.00 PM.
• For any queries, kindly contact 9986186781
• All COVID precautions would be taken at the venue.
• The poetries can be submitted online by visiting www.belagavipoetryfestival.com
So, what are you waiting for? Go grab your poems and submit them!! Join us at the Belagavi Poetry Festival. To submit visit www.belagavipoetryfestival.com
5 thoughts on “Belagavi Poetry Festival – Global Online Poetry festival”
Really It’s unique idea .
Jyothi Badami from belagavi
Thanks for the platform being provided to the budding and unknown poets. Creation of such a platform was long overdue. It will be a very good thing if this is organised periodically.
It’s a fine opportunity for both the young and the old to participate in the poetic participation through online.
In these hard times in all our lives, this activity is a warm welcome. It keeps the mind from wandering and yet propels us to move forward, which we humans are so capable off.
It’s an excellent idea of organizing this kind of poetry competition.
Really it will brush up the minds of youngsters as well as seniors.