Cabinet clears BUDA housing project


The Sate cabinet cleared the housing project of the Belgaum Urban Development Authority to be developed in 148 acres in the city, with 40 percent in the form of the land to be developed by builders and the remaining 60 percent as residential sites to the public. 

Sources say the land identified is in Kanbargi area. 


To get Instant and Live updates from AllAboutBelgaum please save this number 73386 16624 and send a msg on WhatsApp START AAB.


  1. like i had said on my official August Services FB page, BUDA is going to be the new upcoming builder and developer of Belgaum. taking full advantage of govt powers and weak acquisition law in India, they will acquire land and develop some portion and sell the remaining only to those connected with them …. this news of acquisition is not news to many as the acquisition is already 100% complete in one of the most sought after residential localities i.e. opposite to RamtirthNagar ….. God save belgaum ……


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here