Fire burns server at DCC bank

1
belagavi

dccbank
A fire which broke out in the server room of the DCC bank near Central bus stand this morning will cost the bank approximately Rs.3 crores.

Sources said that, the Computer IT room caught fire this morning at 6 am due to short circuit and this burnt everything like computers, servers, UPS, batteries & several records.

A case has been registered at Market Police Station.

belagavi

To get Instant and Live updates from AllAboutBelgaum please save this number 73386 16624 and send a msg on WhatsApp START AAB.

1 COMMENT

  1. This is a case study of a brainless architecture design for a tropical place. Glass usage simply copied from western world where climatic conditions are different.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here