have you checked the status of your LPG connection if not do it now and also be prepared to use some other fuels for cooking as all are not lucky to see that “The LPG Connection is Continued”
Most of them could get this “The Electr. RR No for the LPG Connection is under verification as more than one LPG Connection is linked with this RR Number. Lawfulness will be decided after local inspection – presently your benefit is continued.”
[box_light] Check Status of your LPG Connection on the link below
http://ahara.kar.nic.in/ — Click the scroller “click here to verify your LPG/Ration Card”
There are different ways for the verification of your LPG gas connection. Consumers can login to Ahara Karnataka website and van verify the status. Moreover, they can upload the documents needed for verifying the connection. Those who are not able to login to the website can visit their nearest Taluk office and verify the status.
If you found that your LPG gas connection has been suspended, you can upload the correct documents to avoid the suspension. Consumers can verify their LPG connection by giving the Ration Card details, the RR number or the electricity bill details.
If you find your RR Number mismatching, please upload the documents needed in the third option.
In the website, consumers can see five options:
1. Verification Status of LPG Connection – This option helps you to check the RR matching Status to your LPG connection.
2. Verification Status of Urban Ration Card – This option helps you to check the status of Ration Card.
3. Enter/Upload ESCOM RR No details for LPG connection – This option helps you in entering the RR details for the LPG connection.
4. Show the distributor of a particular District – This option helps you to know the distributor list based on district.
5. Acceptance Status of uploading of RR No details – This option helps you to check the acceptance status of uploaded RR No details based on acknowledgment number.
3 thoughts on “Is your LPG connection suspended”
I Augustin Jai kumar beasring consumer Number is 638480 connection has transfered from shimoga dated in month of july 2005 since i am getting refilling cylender and geven address #54,KHB Qtrs,V block,koramangala,now my a/c shows connection has been abolished i am very regreat to that further i am ready to submit original gas connection reciept,copy of the address proof,identification proof,so furthermore delay my a/c should be reactivated.
that' correct brother, I too planning same.
consumer number not in the master oil company list..what does this mean?