Taking the fast paced infrastructural development journey of Karnataka further, laid the foundation stone of 5 National Highway Projects in Belagavi in the august presence of CM Shri Basavaraj Bommai, Union Minister Shri Pralhad Joshi, Shri Govinda Makhtappa Karajol, Shri C.C.Patil, Shri Umesh Vishwanath Katti, MPs, MLAs, MLCs and senior officials.
The National Highway Projects of total length 238 KM with an investment of ₹ 3,972 Cr will improve the inter state road connectivity from Karnataka to Maharashtra and Goa. These NHs will decrease traffic jams and fuel consumption, make commuting faster and improve port connectivity in the region.
They will create investments in the region providing impetus to the agriculture, industry and tourism thereby create employment opportunities for the urban and rural youth of Karnataka.
Under the leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi, our government is committed for the sustained progress and prosperity of Karnataka.
1. 6 laning of Belagavi Sankeshwar Length 40.07 Km Cost: Rs.1479.3 Crore
2. 6 laning of Sankeshwar Bypass Maharashtra Border Lenght 69.17 Km Cost Rs. 1388.7 Crore
3. Two laning of Sanquelim – Jamboti- Belagavi Road on NH 48AA Length 69.17 Km Cost 246.78 Crore
4. 2 lane Paved shoulder from Vijapura Murgundy Length Cost 79.70 Crore
5. Widening of 2 Lane Siddapur to Vijapur Length 11.62 Km Cost 90.13 Crore