Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stone of 5 National Highway Projects worth 23,972 Crore covering 238 Km Length On Monday, 28th February 2022 at 10:00 AM Venue: District Stadium, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi.
1. 6 laning of Belagavi Sankeshwar Length 40.07 Km Cost: Rs.1479.3 Crore
2. 6 laning of Sankeshwar Bypass Maharashtra Border Lenght 69.17 Km Cost Rs. 1388.7 Crore
3. Two laning of Sanquelim – Jamboti- Belagavi Road on NH 48AA Length 69.17 Km Cost 246.78 Crore
4. 2 lane Paved shoulder from Vijapura Murgundy Length Cost 79.70 Crore
5. Widening of 2 Lane Siddapur to Vijapur Length 11.62 Km Cost 90.13 Crore
Smt Mangal Angadi, Abhay Patil shared the above information in a press meet today.
4 thoughts on “Nitin Gadkari to lay foundation stone of 5 NH projects at Belagavi on Monday”
It means the excellent highway created by Punj Lloyd will be destroyed soon like Pune Satara Highway.
before making 6 lane they should ensure that local people have the option to cross the highways safely.. there are no subways or bridges.. school going children and old people should be able to cross safely.
He lays foundation stone and contactor keeps work pending for more then 5 years…we have experienced this still our road from khanapur to londa is pending and has become worst …they cut around 50 thousand trees for widening road and after cutting trees work is stopped …now government is blaming supreme court for bring stay order …
Wonder when khanapur – londa stretch will be completed. People have lot of patience..& have not protested or pushed for completion.