Niyati Creations is happy to announce online Photography contest for the 3rd consecutive year.
Professional or Amateur Photographers can participate in the contest.
Amateur and Professional Photographs will all be judged together. Judge will look for:
-Relevance to the theme
-Rarity of event
The competition will be judged by renowned Photographer/Film-Maker from Mumbai
Prof. Saransh Mohite.
A very powerful method of improving the composition of photos is the use of lines. Properly used, lines can significantly increase the impact of images.
When dealing with lines, the subject can be broken into the following types:
- Jagged and irregular
Kindly send best of your Pictures at [email protected]
- Photographs may be in Colour or Black and White.
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
- Please Mail in name, address, contact number, image details like caption along with Photograph. Please do not imprint any of the details in the photograph.
- All files must be 5 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or .jpg format.
- Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable. In case a re-touched image is submitted for the contest, the original image as well needs to be submitted
along with it.
- Photographs must be originally taken by contestant and must not constitute any infringement or fraud. In that case the entry of the contestant would be rejected without any clarification or notice to the participants.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Judge’s decision would be final and he does not owe any clarification to any participants or any others for any of his decisions.
- You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, you grant the Niyati Creations a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display on social media etc.
The contest submission begins on April 5th 2015 and ends on May 10th 2015 at 11:59 P.M..
Attractive cash prizes and certificates.
For more details contact: