Today the delegation of The Belgaum Traders Forum under the leadership of Shri Satish Tendulkar met Shri Amalan Aditya Biswas (IAS) Regional
Commissioner Belagavi at the latters office and brought to his notice the correspondence granting the sanction of PF and ESI office at Belagavi.
The delegates also brought to his notice, the hardship of the people to visit Hubballi office for the official work. Mr.Biswas was surprised to see the sanction letter from the ministries and assured the delegates for a positive approach.
Shri Biswas assured the delegates that he will definitely in coordination with Central Govt will see that the Belagavi will get a full fledged office with Asst Commissioner of PF ESI and staff so that the hardship of the people visiting Hubballi will be solved. Delegates insisted upon PF office at Belagavi which is a need of the day.
On behalf of Forum, we would like to put before you some of the major problems faced by the labors of our region.
- ESI and PF OFFICE IS MUST AT Belagavi
Earlier in 2012.13 with the continuous follow ups from our Council we were succeful in getting the PF office sanctioned at Belgaum but same has not been yet initiated . At present the Industrialist and the laborers in many circumstances have to go to Hubli spending the full day of their busy work schedule.
Sir, here we are attaching the communication received from 2012 to 2019 for your kind consideration.
- Letter no.HRM-8/V/PR/34/89/2000/KN/Yelahanka/22700 dtd 12.08.2011 of H.O. New Delhi regarding opening of SRO at Yelanka and Tumkur.
Said offices were immediately opened within a period of 6 months but no action was taken about Belagavi
- Letter no . HRM-8/61 (60)10/KN/Belgaum/19069 dtd 31.01.2012 of H.O.New Delhi regarding opening of SRO in Belgaum and Dist office in Karwar,
Dist Office Of Karwar has been opened but SRO Belagavi was again neglected.
- Letter no CS-3(57)96/Vol III / Ahmedabad /18849-18889 dt 14.10.2014 of HO New Delhi regarding acquiring of land for own office building and staff qtrs at Belagavi but no action was taken place.
- O.O.no HRM II/T-1(4) 2015/PTI/11572 dtd 30.09.2016 of H.O. New Delhi regarding posting of RPFC II as office incharge for Belagavi
- Letter no HRD/46/2016 /Review/332 dtd 15.02.2019 of H.O. New Delhi regarding roles and functions of district office for auctioning organizational gpoals, but no implementation till date on this order.
Sir at present Asst. P.F. Commissioner is functioning from Hubali office only and once in a week ie on Wednesday Belagavi region is heard. In Belagavi at present there is a small PF ESI office near Shivaji Garden with only one clerk and two enforcement officers. For all the related work the concern industrialist, traders and laboureer have to visit Hubli office for redressal. Looking to the hardship involved and being the comparative bigger district Belagavi needs a Asst. Commissioners office fully functional at Belagavi for the District. For the reason stated above we request you sir to make firm efforts to start the ESI and PF Office at Belgaum.
We earnestly request your good selves to please look into the above issues which we are confident will transform the City into a much better place to live-in giving the Traders and the Industrialists an opportunity to compete in the commercial world using the best infrastructure made available by the Government through your personal efforts.
Shri Shri satish Tendulkar, Shri Shevantilal Shah, Adv N.R.Latur, Adv
Lamani, Shri Vikas Kalghatgi were present.