Small Scale Industries demand more facilities from Govt

0
belagavi

Belgaum District Small Scale Industries Association Office Bearers & KASSIA President met Shri. S. R. Srinivas (Vasu) Hon’ble SSI Minister, Govt. of Karnataka and submitted the memorandum & discussed following points for the Development of Belagavi Industrial Fraternity. Shri. Rohan Juvali proposed that for the Infrastructure Development Government of Karnataka sanction 75% of the Estimated Cost and remaining 25% Contribution will Contribute by KSSIDC, KIADB, or Local Authority i.e. City Corporation Belagavi to fulfill all the Basic Civic Amenities. For this Shri. S. R. Srinivas (Vasu) Hon’ble SSI Minister, Govt. of Karnataka Promised that he will do take this proposal and also Directed to the Joint Director DIC Belagavi to give immediately Budget Cost for these all Development.

HESCOM:-

a) HESCOM department should maintain the Transformers regularly to avoid major breakdowns & transformers failures and non / lesser performing Transformers should change immediately.

b) Unscheduled power supply will more affect the Industries and especially for the foundry units. The Power cut should be scheduled if necessary (for eg. only Morning 6.00 am to 8.00 am only for two hours).
c) 11 KVA UG cable has to be extended up to Machhe Industrial Area & Santibastwad as the Machhe Industrial area itself generate revenue in Crores to the Government.
d) 24/7 Service Station require at Udyambag & other industrial areas of Belagavi to attend the complaints immediately.

small-scaleESIC:-

a) Providing of ESI Hospital in Udyambag Area. – Udyambag Industrial sector having Medium & Small scale Industries (nearly around 700 companies) and approx more than 35000 are workers working. Presently the ESI hospital at Ashok Nagar is far away from Udyambag. It is very difficult to provide Medical Assistance to the Employees during accidents and for other aspects & it is time-consuming.
b) Earlier there was cashless facility in Private Hospitals that have to be restart again with Private Hospital so it will be benefited to the Employees.


KSSIDC :-
a) KSSIDC has to handover the KSSIDC plots i.e. KSSIDC SAIL stock yard plots to Corporation so that the units will get register under CTS.
b) KSSIDC collect yearly maintenance charges from the SAIL Stock Yard Industrial Units, they have to take care of Maintenance like Street lights, Roads, Water supply, and gutters which is now not provided by them.
c) Open Space of KSSIDC to be utilized for Public Utilities.
d) Industrial Quarters has to be developed in the new Industrial areas for the accommodation of workers working in that particular industrial area.


Water :-
a) Start the 24 hrs water supply at Industrial area.
b) Udyambag Industrial Estate long pending Water issue should be closed.

Corporation:-
a) Public Toilets – In Industrial area there are no Public Toilets available for public, we request you to kindly start the public pay n use public toilets facility for the betterment of industrial fraternity, especially from 3rd Railway gate to Machhe.
b) Street Lights –No street light working in industrial areas due to this robbery are increasing & women workers working in the Industrial areas are not safe to go home. After 7.00 pm.
c) Cleanliness of Industrial Area – we request you to kindly inform City Corporation to clean Industrial gutters, roads, at least twice in a week. Construct new Gutters & Drainage system in the Industrial area.
d) Good drinking water facilities – In Industrial area no drinking water facility for the public, we request you to kindly start the public drinking water facility for the betterment of industrial fraternity.
e) Appoint President / Hon. Secretary of Belgaum District Small Scale Industries Association in Belagavi City Corporation council committee to resolve the Industrial grievances.
f) Re-Carpeting of roads in the industrial area – The roads were constructed by our Associations, but till now there are no roads were re-carpeted by the corporation or PWD in industrial areas. We request you to take the road re-carpeting work immediately. As Corporation is collecting Tax every Year from Every Industrial units.
g) Modernized Bus stop to be developed from 3rd Railway gate to Peeranwadi Road.
h) Air Conditioner Local Buses to start from Central Bus Stand to VTU & Rani Chanamma University to VTU.

belagavi

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here