Traffic route change in Belagavi city on the occasion of the Shree Ganesh Visarjana Procession
On 28/09/2023 The Public Shree Ganesha Idol immersion Procession in Belagavi City starting from Nargundkar Bhave Circle and proceeding to Maruti Galli, Hutatma Chowk, Ramdev Galli, Samadevi Galli, Yendakhuta, College Road, Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj Chowk, Ramalingkhind Galli Road, Tilak chowk, Hemukalani Chowk,Shani Mandir, Kapileshwar RoB, Renuka Hotel Class ends at Kapileshwar Mandir.
On the background of the Shri Ganesha immersion procession, from 02.00 pm on Date: 28/09/2023 till the end of the procession on 29/09/2023, the route of vehicles has been changed as follows and the public has been requested to use alternative routes.
1) Drivers/riders of vehicles proceeding towards Khanapur via College Road via Ashoka Pillar Circle-RTO-Channamma Circle from Sangolli Rayanna Circle will take Old PB Road to Krishnadevaraya (Kolhapur) Circle, Y-Junction, Sadashiva Nagar Lakshmi Complex, Visvesvaraya Nagar, Gandhi Circle (Argana Talav), Shaurya Chowk, Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2, Sharqat Park, Globe Theater Circle and proceed to Khanapur Road.
2) Vehicles traveling from Jija Mata Circle towards Deshpande Petrol Pump, Naragundakar Bhawe Chowk/Kambali Khoot, Pimpal Katta, Patila Galla will be routed directly from Jija Mata Circle via Central Bus Stand/Patson Showroom, Old PB Road.
3) Vehicles coming from Kahanapur should take Railway station road, Head Post Office Circle from Gogte Circle.
The vehicles traveling further will take left turn at Globe Theater Circle and proceed towards Sharqat Park Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Shaurya Chowk, Gandhi Circle, Ganesh Mandir, Hindalaga Road, Double Road and join National Highway via Bauxite Road.
4) Vehicles traveling from Nath Pai Circle via Bank of India, SPM Road through Kapileshwar Flyover Road will join Old PB Road from Bank of India Circle.
5) Vehicles plying through Kapileshwar RoB, Old PB Road, VRL Logistics, Bhatakande School shall use Sambhaji Road and pass through Basaveshwar Circle Khasbag, Nath-Pai Circle.
6) Vehicles going towards Old PB Road, Yash Hospital, Mahadwar Road, Kapileshwar Mandir will take left turn near Yash Hospital and proceed to join Old PB Road through VRL Logistics.
Where there are two carriage-ways in the procession route, one lane and one carriage-way road are being used entirely for the procession.
On 28/09/2023 from 02.00 PM DATE: 29/09/2023 doab till 10.00 AM Heavy vehicles entering the city from all directions are restricted from plying in the city.