Chairman, State Executive Committee, hereby issues additional containment measures in addition to the restrictions already in force issued vide orders of even number dated 03-07-2021 and its connecting orders and orders of even number dated 03-12-2021 and 26-12-2021 which will come in to force from 10 pm 05-01-2022 and will remain in force upto 31-01-2022 (5 am) for strict implementation.
All Shops other than essentials will remain closed.
Shops dealing with Pharmacies, food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, dairy and milk booths, and animal fodder shall be allowed to function.
Timing – Up to 10 PM daily just like any-other day
Schools/Colleges will remain closed during Weekend curfew
All the industries including IT industries are exempted from the restriction
Movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between Friday 10 pm to Monday 5 am, except for essential and emergency activities as mentioned below:
All-State and Central Government offices and their Autonomous Bodies, Corporations, etc, dealing with emergency, essential services and COVID 19 containment and management duties shall be fully functional and officers/personnel of the same shall be allowed unrestricted movement.
- All public parks are closed.
- All the industries including IT industries are exempted from the restriction of curfew and their employees are allowed movement to and fro movement on producing valid ID card issued by their respective organization/institution.
- Patients and their attendants/persons requiring emergency need, eligible people intending to take vaccination shall be allowed movement with minimal proof.
- Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, dairy and milk booths, and animal fodder shall be allowed to function. Street vendors allowed to function. Public Distribution System shops are allowed to function. Home delivery of all items
shall be encouraged 24×7 to minimize movement of individuals outside their homes. Operations shall be subject to adhering to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
- Restaurant and eateries shall be allowed only for take away and home delivery.
- Movement of trains and air travel are permitted. Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis to and from airports, railway stations and bus terminals/stops/stands is allowed for facilitating movement of passengers by air, rail and road. The movement will be
allowed only on displaying valid travel documents/tickets and strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behavior.
- Marriage Functions are permitted to be conducted involving not more than 200 people in open spaces and 100 people in closed places strictly adhering to COVID 19 appropriate behaviour and prevailing guidelines issued by State Government.