Movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between Friday 7 pm (July 2) to Monday(July 5) 5 am, except for essential and emergency activities as mentioned below:
Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, dairy and milk booths, and animal fodder shall be allowed to function from 6 am to 2 pm
All other Non essential Shops will be Closed on the weekend
Standalone liquor shops and outlets, take away only, allowed from 6 am to 2 pm.
Restaurant and eateries shall be allowed only for take away and home delivery.
1. All State and Central Government offices and their Autonomous Bodies, Corporations, etc, dealing with emergency, essential services and COVID 19 containment and management duties shall be fully functional and officers/personnel of the same shall be allowed unrestricted movement.
2. All Industries/Companies/Organizations dealing with emergency and essential services and requiring operations 24/7 shall be permitted to operate. Movement of employees of such organizations shall be allowed on producing valid ID card issued by their respective Organization/Institution. However, to the extent possible, employees should be encouraged to work from home.
3. Employees and vehicles of Telecom and Internet Service providers shall be allowed movement on producing valid ID card issued by their respective organization/institution. Only essential staff/employees of of IT and ITeS companies /organization shall work from office. Rest will work from home.
4. Patients and their attendants/persons requiring emergency need, eligible people intending to take vaccination shall be allowed movement with minimal proof.
5. Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, dairy and milk booths, and animal fodder shall be allowed to function from 6 am to 2 pm. Street vendors allowed to function from 6 am to 2 pm. Public Distribution System shops are allowed from 6 am to 2 pm.
Standalone liquor shops and outlets, take away only, allowed from 6 am to 2 pm. Home delivery of all items shall be encouraged 24×7 to minimize movement of individuals outside their homes.
Operations shall be subject to adhering to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
6. Restaurant and eateries shall be allowed only for take away and home delivery.
7. Movement of buses, trains and air travel is permitted. Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis to and from airports, railway stations and bus terminals/stops/stands is allowed for facilitating the movement of passengers by air, rail and road. The movement will be allowed only on displaying valid travel documents/tickets and strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behavior.
8. Marriages already scheduled are permitted to be conducted at their respective home in a low key manner involving only close family relatives upto 40 people and strictly adhering to COVID 19 appropriate behaviour and guidelines issued by State Government.
9. Cremation/funerals to be allowed strictly adhering to COVID 19 appropriate with maximum of 5 people.