weschool

Youth electrocuted

0
belagavi
Ravi Maruti Kamble, resident of Gojga aged 25 was accidentally electrocuted as he came in contact with a high tension wire while he was cleaning the exterior of a lodge in Maruti Galli. 
He was immediately rushed to the hospital but he could not survive.
belagavi

To get Instant and Live updates from AllAboutBelgaum please save this number 73386 16624 and send a msg on WhatsApp START AAB.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here