Design a logo for AllAboutBelgaum.com Rise N Shine Brand AAB!
All have in them some creativity and AAB now gives you an opportunity to get the artist out of you and design a new logo for AllAboutBelgaum.com.
The procedure is simple one needs to design an original logo design in a scalable vector graphic in EPS format and also as a JPG/JPEG formats.
The deadline for submission is 05 July, 2011 midnight IST.
A panel of judges appointed for the purpose of this contest will look through the entries and a selected logo will be used by the site and prize of Rs.5000 (Rupees Five Thousand only) would be awarded to the winning logo entry.
Read the submission details and other conditions stated below:
“Entry” means a logo design created by the Entrant for this Contest.
“Entrant” means the individual that offers the Entry under the terms of this Contest.
- The Contest is open only to individuals. The Contest is not open to companies, educational institutions, organizations, etc. or to groups associated with such institutions.
How to Enter
- Initial entries must be submitted by email to [email protected].
- The entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format, and also as a JPG. See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
- The email must include the name, age, postal address, phone number and email address of the Entrant.
- No more than 3 Entries may be submitted by any one Entrant.
- The words “All About Belgaum.com” must be present in the logo
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below. Entries which fail to do so will be rejected.
- The deadline for Entries is midnight is 05 July, 2011 midnight IST.
- We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for the AllaboutBelgaum.com. The logo will be used online, in print, on merchandise etc. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
While the logo needs to look good at relatively small sizes, it will not need to be shrunk for use as a Favicon.
Entrants should take care to ensure that their Entries are not in any way similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images.
Due to the requirements for high quality printing and re-sizing Entries must submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS). We advise against the use of halftones and gradients unless created inside a vector graphics program. Color in this version must be CMYK, no spot colors.
The limit on attachment sizes for our email is 5Mb. If your submission exceeds this size, even after compression, please send the images individually and note clearly in your emails that you are doing so.
The winning designer will receive:
- Rs.5000 (Rupees Five Thousand only) cash prize.
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be selected by judges appointed for the purpose. Their decision will be final. No further correspondence shall be entered into. An online poll may also be taken if the need is felt by the judges appointed for the purpose deem it fit.
- AllaboutBelgaum.com reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- AllaboutBelgaum.com reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All Entries will become the sole property of AllaboutBelgaum.com and may be displayed publicly on AllaboutBelgaum.com web sites.
- The winning entry will be registered by AllaboutBelgaum.com as a Service Mark and the Entrant agrees to transfer all right and title to the Entry to AllaboutBelgaum.com in accordance with the Official Rules of this Contest.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and AllaboutBelgaum.com in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the Entrant and AllaboutBelgaum.com and relating to the Contest.
AllaboutBelgaum.com will be the whole and sole decision maker in all aspects on this contest. The decisions of AllaboutBelgaum.com will be final and binding on all Entrants.