Covid 19 – SoP for the Assembly Session at Belagavi (from 13 December —24 December 2021).
• All those participating in the Assembly Session at Belagavi shall compulsorily undergo Covid -19 RT-PCR testing on or after 10th December 2021 and have the negative report (not older than 72 hours). The negative report shall be valid for a period of two weeks.
• All should have received two doses of Covid 19 vaccination.
• Strict Covid -19 protocols shall be followed at the venue and places of stay and travel by the attendees like, at the entry – a physical distancing of at least one meter, hand sanitization at entry and every hour, thermal scanning for fever (> 99.5degrees Fahrenheit or 37.5 degrees Centigrade), use of pulse oximeter (>94%), screening for symptoms like fever, cough, cold, throat pain, breathing difficulty, loss of taste, loss of smell, etc.
• Compulsory wearing (correctly covering nose and mouth ) of face mask ( preferably N95) should be ensured by all those present in the venue.
• Those above 50 years of age , those having comorbidities like diabetes, hypertension, cardiac condition, liver issues, kidney problem, etc. may additionally consider wearing face shield.
• A team of physician & pulmonologist, general duty medical officer (MBBS), staff nurse, physiotherapist and others shall be on duty at the venue along with necessary support staff, medicines, consumables, etc. and with a dedicated and well equipped ambulance stationed that is linked to a nearby hospital having all facilities to attend any medical emergencies.