StarAir commenced its Nagpur today from Belagavi.
It is 8th City connection by Star Air after Surat, Ahmedabad, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Nashik, Indore and Tirupati.
The Nagpur flight is Twice in a week on Tuesday & Saturday.
Nagpur flight departure at 8.30 AM & will reach Nagpur at 10.00AM and Departure from Nagpur at 10.30 AM & Arrival at Belagavi at 12.00 Noon.
It’s one and half hour comfortable journey .
Good Response of First day of Inauguration of Nagpur flight, Arrival passenger was 46 and departure passenger 50 out of 50 seater capacity Aircraft.
StarAir Commenced all RCS routes except Jaipur.
First Passenger:Ms Aparna Kulkarni & Dr Anil Kulkarni:Miraj .Sh P S Desai,Terminal Head/CNS in Charge,Sh Reddy:Terminal Manager,Fire Officials:AAI, Sh Irappa Wali:CASO-KSISF,
Sh Shashikant, Regional Sales Manager ,Sh kiran:Sr.Manager, Sh Raqeeb,Station Manager:StarAir, Station Head;:HPCL and other Stakeholders are present during the inauguration.
Airport Director congratulated and thanked to StarAir for commencing long awaited sector under UDAN 3 .
To welcome passengers , Beautiful Rangoli made by the Students of VisionFly Institute & Aptech Aviation, Belagavi.
Beautiful Welcome dance & Ramp Walk presented by the students of Aptech Aviation,Belagavi at Airport.
Good Response of First day of Inauguration of Nagpur flight,Arrival passenger was 46 and departure passenger 50 out of 50 seater capacity Aircraft.
1. Belagavi – Bengaluru
2. Belagavi – Delhi
3. Belagavi – Mumbai (2)
4. Belagavi – Hyderabad (2)
5. Belagavi – Ahmedabad
6. Belagavi – Surat
7. Belagavi – Pune
8. Belagavi – Nagpur (April 16)
9. Belagavi – Jodhpur
10. Belagavi – Nashik
11. Belagavi – Indore
12. Belagavi – Tirupati
Connecting – One Stop
1. Belagavi – Kalaburagi (via Tirupati)
2. Belagavi – Kishangarh (via Surat)
3. Belagavi – Nashik (via Pune)
4. Belagavi – Bhuj (via Ahmedabad from June 3)
1. Belagavi to Hyderabad – InterGlobe (Indigo), SpiceJet, Turbo Megha (TruJet)
2. Belagavi to Mumbai – SpiceJet, Ghodawat (Star Air)
3. Belagavi to Pune – Alliance Air
4. Belagavi to Surat – Ghodawat (Star Air)
5. Belagavi to Kadappa – Turbo Megha (TruJet) – Trujet operations suspended
6. Belagavi to Mysuru – Turbo Megha (TruJet) – Trujet operations suspended
7. Belagavi to Indore – Ghodawat (Star Air)
8. Belagavi to Jodhpur – Ghodawat (Star Air)
9. Belagavi to Ahmedabad – Ghodawat (Star Air)
10. Belagavi to Ozar (Nasik) – Ghodawat (Star Air)
11. Belagavi to Tirupati – Ghodawat (Star Air), Turbo Megha (TruJet)
12. Belagavi to Nagpur – Ghodawat (Star Air)
13. Belagavi to Jaipur – Ghodawat (Star Air) – Not Yet
* Currently all Trujet operations remain suspended
1 thought on “StarAir commenced Nagpur as 8th New City Connection from Belagavi Airport”
It is high time efforts are made to restore Belagavi-Mysuru flight suspended since two months due to issues faced by Trujet.Some other airlines like Spicejet, Indigo can be persuaded to start direct flights to Mysuru as many many people are likely to visit during the summer vacation.It may be recalled here that Union Minister Pralhad Joshi has already persuaded Indigo airlines to start direct flights from Hubballi to Mysuru starting from coming May 1, 2022.