The Shiv Charitra at Chhatrapati Shivaji Garden Shahpur Belagavi portrays the remarkable life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This captivating production is a visual and auditory masterpiece that brings to life the legendary story of one of India’s greatest warriors.
Through stunning lighting effects and immersive sound design, the Shiv Charitra show takes audiences on a journey through the life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. From his humble beginnings to his rise as a powerful leader, viewers will witness the incredible feats and accomplishments of this historical figure.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience that will leave you inspired and in awe of this incredible hero.
This was a favorite project of MLA Belagavi South Abhay Patil and has been executed by the BUDA.
Entry Fees at Shiv Charitra Shahpur Belagavi
Film presentation with the help of Bluetooth from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm (yet to commence)
Entry Fee Rs. Rs. 10/-
Light and sound show in Kannada language starts from 6.30 pm – Duration: 45 mins
Light and sound show in Marathi language starts from 7.45 pm – Duration: 45 mins
Show fee Rs. Rs. 20/-
Restrictions at the Shiv Charitra Shahpur Belagavi
1. It is strictly forbidden to bring mobiles and laptops inside the Shiv Charitra building.
2. Deposit the mobile (Mobile) and laptop (Laptop) at the counter and take the token.
3. Metal detectors are installed at the entrance.
4. Mobiles and laptops found in the Shivcharitra area will be confiscated and crushed.
5. Recording of the show is prohibited. Anyone caught doing so will be punished and the recording device will be crushed.
6. Surveillance of CCTV cameras.
7. Do not touch or damage the idol.
8. Silence should be observed during the show.
9. Chewing Gutkha / Tobacco is strictly prohibited.
10. Enter the Shiv Charitra building only through the entrance.
11. Gate will be lifted after placing the token at the designated place. So keep the token safe till the exit.
12. Use Bluetooth devices safely, don’t damage them, you will be fined if damaged.